Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maputo, Nampula, U.S.


Last week Victor and I flew to Maputo for a few days where we were able to visit some of Victor's family, get a visa from the embassy, and celebrate our second wedding anniversary together. After that Victor flew back to Nampula and I flew back to the U.S. Victor is hoping to join me as soon as the boys' dorm in finished!



In celebration of our anniversary, here is a pictures from our wedding two years ago . . .


During one part of the wedding all the kids came up and threw flower petals on us. Some of the kids looked like they were throwing the petals with all their strength and we were glad they were only petals! We had so much fun at our wedding and we are having even more fun being married today!

2 comments:

Damarise Turnbull said...

awww wow! it's been 2 years?! How exciting :) Congrats! I hope you have a great time back in the states!

momsi/Nonni said...

I can hardly believe it's been 2 years......what a beautiful picture of the 2 of you in Maputu...I sure would like a picture like that one.........We celebrate with you....Marriag is a wonderful thing... May God Bless the years ahead.