Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Living Room

Though it’s been in the 90s every day, a lot of kids have still been playing in our living room, which always makes it very lively in here. (No, we do not have air conditioning, and yes, we do have a tin roof.) Right now the youngest kids are having a great time playing each morning before school with little cars that people sent them. Also – whenever I’m on the computer I have a great audience. All the kids have seen our website and blog and they love it. Victor explained to them that people from all over the world can get on any computer and see their pictures. Since then I have heard some of the little ones say to each other, “People in America will see this!!!” whenever I take their picture.

1 comment:

momsi/Nonni said...

Please tell the children that I Love seeing pictures of them and continue to pray for the time I might be able to visit them in person. Hey Christina does that mean you have internet service at home now. Love ya, Momma Nichols